Here are a couple of photos from Empire Farm Days, which is in Seneca Falls, N.Y. If you’re in the area, stop by! The show ends tomorrow.
We’re also at Farmfest in Redwood County, Minn. We’ll be there today and tomorrow.
Next week we’ll attend Ag Progress Days in Pennsylvania. Here’s a couple of stories to check out.
- Energy a focus at Penn State’s Ag Progress Days
- Like always, 2012 Ag Progress Days has something for everyone
Brady Moy, Roto-Mix’s northeast regional manager, is fulfilling his life-long dream of becoming a professional bass fisherman.
He’s participating in the Albany Area Bassmasters, competing as a semi-professional angler. Halfway through the 2012 tournament series, he’s in second place.
The tournament series Brady fishes in consists of six tournaments a year, and he also participates in other open tournaments. Brady is competing mostly in Vermont and New York.
This is the first time he’s fished at this level since 2006.
Roto-Mix is proudly sponsoring Brady.
His grandfather, Terry Fleming, got Brady started fishing when he was about 5 years old. Terry Fleming fished the pro circuit for a couple of years in the early 1970s.
Brady said he spends almost every weekend either participating in bass tournaments or looking for places to catch fish.
Here’s Brady’s fishing schedule:
• He’ll be fishing in the Jerry Simon Jr. Memorial Bass Tournament this weekend at Cossayuna Lake in New York.
• In two weeks Brady will participate in a tournament at Sacandaga Lake in New York.
• And two weeks ago, he finished third in a tournament at Saratoga Lake.