We had a great time at the World Diary Expo in Madison, Wis. last week.
Kevin Zahrt, our general manager wholesale operations, said he wants to thank everyone who stopped by the Roto-Mix booth.
“We had a very successful show. We enjoyed our conversations with current Roto-Mix customers and had successful contact with many potential and new customers,” Kevin said.
Kevin said Roto-Mix had success with new sales during the World Dairy Expo. He said he also hopes Roto-Mix’s mailing recipients enjoyed their free ice cream.
With the World Dairy Expo behind us, there are several shows coming up.
This week we’re exhibiting at BeefEx on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
We’re also attending the Sunbelt Ag Expo Oct. 16-18 in Moultrie, Ga. We’d like to invite our customers to visit us. Our booth numbers are 54C, 55C, 54D and 55D.
We have several trade shows coming up. They include:
- This week we’re attending the World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wis. We’ll have two units on display. Our GM-wholesale operations Kevin Zahrt will be attending, along with regional managers Steve Gehrke, Earl Patterson, Nelson Creech, Brady Moy and our Field Quality Manager, Jim Ramsdail.
- We’ll be attending BeefEx in Australia Oct. 9-11. Kelly Wittman, our customer service manager, will attend, along with our representative Stuart Judd in Gold Coast, Queensland.
- We’ll have two units on display at the Elmore Field Days in Elmore, Victoria, Australia this week. John Huggins will be representing Roto-Mix at the show.
- We’ll have a 1355 vertical mixer on display at the ANRA season finals on Oct. 12-14 at the Auto Club Famoso Speedway near Bakersfield, Calif.
- Roto-Mix will be at the Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Ga., Oct. 16-18. Roto-Mix will also have a large vertical mixer on display Nov. 8-11 at the Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, Calif.