We had a great time at the World Diary Expo in Madison, Wis. last week.
Kevin Zahrt, our general manager wholesale operations, said he wants to thank everyone who stopped by the Roto-Mix booth.
“We had a very successful show. We enjoyed our conversations with current Roto-Mix customers and had successful contact with many potential and new customers,” Kevin said.
Kevin said Roto-Mix had success with new sales during the World Dairy Expo. He said he also hopes Roto-Mix’s mailing recipients enjoyed their free ice cream.
With the World Dairy Expo behind us, there are several shows coming up.
This week we’re exhibiting at BeefEx on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
We’re also attending the Sunbelt Ag Expo Oct. 16-18 in Moultrie, Ga. We’d like to invite our customers to visit us. Our booth numbers are 54C, 55C, 54D and 55D.
We have several trade shows coming up. They include:
- This week we’re attending the World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wis. We’ll have two units on display. Our GM-wholesale operations Kevin Zahrt will be attending, along with regional managers Steve Gehrke, Earl Patterson, Nelson Creech, Brady Moy and our Field Quality Manager, Jim Ramsdail.
- We’ll be attending BeefEx in Australia Oct. 9-11. Kelly Wittman, our customer service manager, will attend, along with our representative Stuart Judd in Gold Coast, Queensland.
- We’ll have two units on display at the Elmore Field Days in Elmore, Victoria, Australia this week. John Huggins will be representing Roto-Mix at the show.
- We’ll have a 1355 vertical mixer on display at the ANRA season finals on Oct. 12-14 at the Auto Club Famoso Speedway near Bakersfield, Calif.
- Roto-Mix will be at the Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Ga., Oct. 16-18. Roto-Mix will also have a large vertical mixer on display Nov. 8-11 at the Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, Calif.
In addition to doing business all over the United States, we also make feed mixers and ship them to other countries.
We recently completed two 1105 H truck mount vertical mixers on T800 Kenworth trucks. The two mixers will be shipped to Australia in a couple of weeks. They’ll go to Brindley Park Feedlot in Queensland.
Kelly Wittman, Roto-Mix’s customer service manager, said so far this year Roto-Mix has sent eight mixers to Australia.
There’s a market for mixers there because Australia imports all its vehicles. Roto-Mix’s ability to custom-build feed mixers means it has a large market in Australia.
“We listen to our customers and adapt to their needs,” Kelly said.
The two mixers that will be shipped soon are the second and third units going to Brindley Park Feedlot. They already have one Roto-Mix mixer.
The mixers will first be sent to California, where they’ll be put on a ship headed for Australia. Kelly said shipping the mixers to Australia takes about four weeks.
Kelly is also making a trip to Australia in a few weeks to attend BeefEx in Queensland. BeefEx, according to its website, is hosted by the Australian Lot Feeders’ Association and is held every two years.
Kelly said while he’s there he’ll ride with the Australian Roto-Mix representative. They will visit feedlots that use Roto-Mix products and talk about their ideas for the future.