We wanted to let you know about our YouTube page, which you can find here.
On it you can watch our videos on our feed and compost mixers, as well as videos from different farm shows we exhibit at.
Here’s one of our videos.
The competitive bass fishing tournament that Brady Moy competed in has ended for the winter.
Brady, Roto-Mix’s northeast regional manager, finished third in points (for the NYS BASS Federation) from the Albany Area Bassmasters.
Roto-Mix is a proud sponsor.
The third place finish will allow him to fish in the New York State Club Team Championship in July 2013. Only the top three finishers are allowed to continue to the championship.
“It was a challenging season with a lot of ups and downs,” Brady said.
If he does well in the championship, he’ll advance to the Eastern Divisional Championship.
Last weekend Brady finished sixth in a tournament at Lake Bomoseen in Vermont.
Brady has one more bass tournament this month at the Mohawk River in New York. This tournament is not part of the series he’s been fishing in and doesn’t affect his standings.
We had a great time at the World Diary Expo in Madison, Wis. last week.
Kevin Zahrt, our general manager wholesale operations, said he wants to thank everyone who stopped by the Roto-Mix booth.
“We had a very successful show. We enjoyed our conversations with current Roto-Mix customers and had successful contact with many potential and new customers,” Kevin said.
Kevin said Roto-Mix had success with new sales during the World Dairy Expo. He said he also hopes Roto-Mix’s mailing recipients enjoyed their free ice cream.
With the World Dairy Expo behind us, there are several shows coming up.
This week we’re exhibiting at BeefEx on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
We’re also attending the Sunbelt Ag Expo Oct. 16-18 in Moultrie, Ga. We’d like to invite our customers to visit us. Our booth numbers are 54C, 55C, 54D and 55D.
Kelly Wittman, our customer service manager, is in Australia visiting with Roto-Mix customers. He’s also attending BeefEx this week.
Here are some photos and updates from Kelly.
We have several trade shows coming up. They include:
- This week we’re attending the World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wis. We’ll have two units on display. Our GM-wholesale operations Kevin Zahrt will be attending, along with regional managers Steve Gehrke, Earl Patterson, Nelson Creech, Brady Moy and our Field Quality Manager, Jim Ramsdail.
- We’ll be attending BeefEx in Australia Oct. 9-11. Kelly Wittman, our customer service manager, will attend, along with our representative Stuart Judd in Gold Coast, Queensland.
- We’ll have two units on display at the Elmore Field Days in Elmore, Victoria, Australia this week. John Huggins will be representing Roto-Mix at the show.
- We’ll have a 1355 vertical mixer on display at the ANRA season finals on Oct. 12-14 at the Auto Club Famoso Speedway near Bakersfield, Calif.
- Roto-Mix will be at the Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Ga., Oct. 16-18. Roto-Mix will also have a large vertical mixer on display Nov. 8-11 at the Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, Calif.